- This course aims at developing creative approaches towards enhancing images using industry-standard image-editing software.
- The students use this software to enhance the look of the digital or scanned photographs that will be used as part of various print materials like newspapers, brochures, posters, leaflets, packages, book designing, etc.
- Digital Image-Editing Techniques
- Introduction to Design Styles and Vector Graphics
- Designing Print/Digital Page Layouts and Structures
Training by expert faculty of IMAGE
Training in industry standards
State of the art infrastructure
Joint certificate from IMAGE and Vivekananda Cultural Centre
Tue to Fri - 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Tue to Fri - 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
66 SESSIONS (132 HRS)
Anyone above 18 years of age
and have passed 12th std.