Yoga Instructor Certification Course
- We follow the 'Ancient Indian Gurukula' way of education combined with 'Modern Scientific' approach.
- The emphasis is on hands-on practical experience with a scientific approach.
- Learn from experts with 20+ years of vibrant experience
- Learn in three simple steps- Observe, Follow along with Instructor, and finally Practice on your own–all three under the watchful guidance of our Yoga Instructors
- Learn the practice and theory of Yoga in the sublime and Holy ambience of Vivekanandar Illam while gazing at the scenic and famed Marina beach on the Bay of Bengal.
- After successful completion of course VYASA certification as Yoga Instructor, is awarded (Approved by UGC) and you are eligible to start your own Yoga Centre.
- This certification is useful to conduct yoga classes across the globe.
- No prior Yoga experience is needed to join this course.
- Candidate photo*—2 copies
- Duplicate copy of the highest qualification (Minimum 10th or equivalent)*
- Medical Fitness Certificate
(Required only for those having any medical issue)
10th Class / SSLC / Equivalent
6:00 to 7:00 am (Morning)
Tue to Fri (4 days a week)
5 to 7 pm (Evening) Sat-Sun
(Weekend) –Theory Class