Yoga Instructor Certification Course
Create a Healthy Nation and Build a Fulfilling Career for Yourself
Aim of the Programme:
The aim of the programme is to create high Quality Yoga Instructors who can teach and promote Yoga to general public thereby spreading the concept of "Wellness through Yoga"
Yoga Instructor Course-YIC, at Vivekananda Cultural Centre -VCC (Jointly Organised with Yofi Holistic Wellness Centre)
In order to fill the huge shortage for Yoga Instructors in India and the World, VCC in association with Yofi Holistic Wellness Center (an affiliated centre of Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana, S-VYASA, Bengaluru) is conducting the YIC course at the VCC Campus in Chennai.
- The students will be trained to appear in the YIC exam conducted by VYASA
- After successful completion of the course, Certificate will be awarded by VYASA and the students become eligible to start their own Yoga Centre or join any of the thousands of Yoga studios across the World and also conduct International Yoga Day celebrations.
Course Structure - Duration –150 hours / 12 Credits
The Fees for the Program will be ₹15,000 (Fifteen Thousand) of which ₹5,000 (Five Thousand only) should be paid upfront at the time of enrolling for the program. The balance can be paid during the duration of the course in two additional installments.
Refund and Cancellation
- Fee paid is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In case the students do not finish the programme in the current batch, registration will be carried forward to One subsequent batch on payment of Tuition Fees. If students do not finish the programme within stipulated maximum duration, their registrations will be considered cancelled.
Admissions & Eligibility
The candidate shall have secured a minimum of 50% of marks in High School and Higher secondary Programmes
• Introduction to Yoga and its’ streams / Yogic Practices
• Life and Message of Spiritual Masters
• Applications of Yoga – Yoga for Health Promotion
• Loosening Techniques, Surya Namaskar, Asanas & Kriyas,
• Pranayama, Mudras & Bandhas leading to Dhyana
• Demonstration & Teaching techniques
- Candidate photo*—2 copies
- Duplicate copy of the highest qualification (Minimum 10th or equivalent)*
- Medical Fitness Certificate (Required only for those having any medical issues.)
10th Class / SSLC / Equivalent
Duration 4 Months
(Approximately 150 Hrs.)
kindly contact 9941855565
6:30 to 7:30 am (Morning)
Tue to Fri (4 days a week)
5 to 7 pm (Evening) Sat-Sun