Special Program for students who have passed in 12th
From July 4th to 9th
Self Confidence, How to face challenges of life, Enlightened Citizenship, Nurturing Emotions,
Indian Values / Culture, Concentration & Meditation
What young students will be exposed to…
- The theme of unleashing one's potential and becoming the creator of one’s own destiny as envisaged by Swami Vivekananda is the underlying tapestry woven and gently spaced out through the six-day camp.
- Learn about the greatness of Ancient Indian Culture–under the watchful guidance of competent mentors and monks.
- Become better versions of themselves by discovering hidden strengths/qualities and develop a positive mind-set.
- When young persons come into live contact with Excellent Persons–it rubs into them. Their negative habits and tendencies take a positive turn–resulting in astonishing transformation of personality–from a challenging character to a disciplined/confident person—a cherished and valuable contributor to their family-country-world!
- Learn to brand yourself uniquely–be your own brand ambassador!
4:30 - 7:00 pm
Who have passed class 12th
Waiting to join in Engg / Medical / UG...